We are so freaking excited about our new shop wedding menu! We designed it for the laid back bride who has impeccable taste but doesn't wanna sweat it over all the tiny details - because wouldn't you rather just sit back with a glass of bubbly than meet with another wedding vendor?
We have an easy, hassle-free a la carte menu that allows you to pick your size and color, then call it a day! No sweat because you can trust us that we will only make the prettiest bouquets for you- in our signature style - wild and whimsical - with what is fresh and in season.
Here are a few more tips on how you can be the coolest bride on the block and enjoy your magical day with style and ease.
1. Break the rules – meet for coffee before the vows!
2. Wear what you want, be it a skirt and tee or leather gown and ombré veil or both! How often can you reasonably get away with a costume-change when you’re not Beyoncé.
3. Accessorize playfully – hello dinosaur purse (see below!).
4. Do your own hair and make-up, your lipstick’s gonna get kissed off anyway!
5. Don’t worry about the weather- if it rains, dance in it! Plus, you’ll get magical pics under an umbrella.
6. Skip the cake, feed each other ice cream!
7. Think outside the box for rentals, skip the banquet tables and opt for a vintage car or trailer bar instead.
8. Make your wedding a parade – traipse around to all your favorite spots, have a blast!
9. Set aside 10 minutes for just the two of you – this day is big stuff!
10. Order flowers a la carté from Native Poppy – don’t worry, they gotchu.